It is an undeniable fact that a website is digital reflection of a brand. Few people have a misconception that launching a new website is just about updating content and CMS, however as a matter fact it is an ideal opportunity to reshape a company from inside out. Launching a new website is usually an enthralling experience. When it comes to driving traffic to website pages and making content popular, building quality links are extremely imperative. While developing a new website or replacing an existing one, majority of businesses put plenty of money, effort and time in order to increase online visibility. As soon as a website is launched, most of businesses prefer to send out press releases.
Website Helping in Managing Brand
1. Goals: You must keep in mind your primary goal behind launching a site. In addition, you should know that how new website will be better than current one. Furthermore, you should have an idea that what will you achieve with new site.
2. Creating Personas: Creating audience personas can aid all creative, content and enable marketing stakeholders to maintain uniformity. Therefore, it is essential to create personas.
3. Content Strategy: Content strategy can lay groundwork for implementation, development, creation, research, measurement and planning of everything that exists on a website.
4.Audience: It is advisable to serve numerous audience types and define your audience clearly. If you are looking forward to have meaningful content, you have to follow these steps.
5. Run Surveys: You can use SurveyMonkey and Google Surveys in order to acquire up to date pulse on market and client sentiment.
6: Access Audience Data: For capturing large-scale consumer survey data, Nielsen Prizm and Experian Simmons can be used. Some of you may not know but it is absolutely true that Facebook has ideal insight on granular and high-level audience size by region. Facebook Ad creation tool is mainly used to present this data.
7. Define Need States: To come up with need states, you can use customer-related data, in-house questionnaires and survey process. When you will develop content, you can map these need states to pages, personas and keywords.
8. Voice and Tone: The decision of making determination about your tone and voice should highly depend upon your audience. Your tone should be goal-oriented, to the point and direct. Your tone and voice should be based on needs of your business.
Professional and informal
Effective and uncomplicated
Cool and approachable
Authentic but not impetuous
9.Measurement: It is necessary to establish key performance indicators which are associated with relaunch. These generally encompass social interaction, organic rankings and visitor behavior.